GrayMatter's SCADA Assessment
GrayMatter’s SCADA Assessment assigns a score of 1 (lowest) to 10 (highest) in four categories. An average of those scores gives an overall view of an organization's SCADA system. Assessments typically require 3-4 weeks to complete, but can vary depending on the number of plants.
What's Included in a SCADA Assessment?
- Evaluate available features in SCADA-linked technologies
- Determine communication protocols of SCADA assets
- Highlight redundancies and remote access options to mitigate equipment failures, power loss and other emergencies
- Appraise current versus latest versions of SCADA-connected software
- Weigh costs, complexity and security implications of upgrading software and equipment
- Document current version control measures
- Review operator dashboards for ease of use within ANSI/ISA standards
- Examine current High-Performance Graphics or develop HPG examples
- Confirm effective training documentation exists to assist new employees
Backup & Recovery
- Assess need for high-availability, fault-tolerant servers
- Identify server failover capabilities configuration options
- Outline data backup procedures
Get a One-on-One Briefing
GrayMatter services are based on helping clients establish end-to-end visibility for their data. Successful digital transformation projects must start with building robust, fault-tolerant SCADA systems.
Get a custom, 30-minute SCADA briefing with our SCADA services team to learn how you can reimagine your SCADA system or design one from scratch to meet best-in-class industry standards.
Fill out the form and choose the option "Schedule a SCADA Briefing" and we'll be in touch!