Cybersecurity attacks are increasing overall, but the manufacturing and energy sectors are absorbing the uptick
- History of OT Cyber Incidents
- Provides Context to Potential Damage
Anatomy of a Ransomware Attack
How manufacturing & energy companies respond
- Data Breaches: Average Cost to Corporations
- CIA vs. AIC: Why OT & IT Must Prioritize in Different Ways
Risk Assessment Plan
Network asset map using GrayMatter’s emPOWERGUARD, a multifaceted cybersecurity solution
- Map of Common Attack Vectors in OT Networks
- deceptionGUARD: Our Deception Technology Solution Explainer
We find that most customers with production facilities are struggling to find the right balance of internal cyber team versus external help.
Our assessment assigns a security score based on vulnerable devices, security and firmware update practices, firewall connection policies and more.
The higher the percentage, the greater the security.
Our three-step assessment examines network topology, attack vectors & asset info:
- Step 1: Collection – Maps network data, devices, topology and parameters
- Step 2: Analysis – Establishes a baseline for the OT network and compares it to industry standards
- Step 3: Projection – Real-time alerts give operators actionable data to address malicious or operational issues quickly