What does it take to design and operate the largest HMI/SCADA systems in the world? Learn best practices from the big guys – including systems with more than a million tags.
Whether your HMI/SCADA is small or large, you can improve your communication, team knowledge and responses, uptime, and efficiency based on these best practices from real super-sized systems operating today.
Watch this one-hour webinar featuring James Gillespie, CEO of GrayMatter, Gimmi Filice, manager of HMI/SCADA software of GE, Corey Stefanczak, solution architect for Leidos Engineering, and Automation World moderator, Aaron Hand.
What You’ll Learn
- Get connected for agility — with examples from San Diego International Airport and other major HMI/SCADA users
- Deliver one view to team members, anywhere
- Structure your data for increased intelligence
- Eliminate unplanned downtime in critical operations
- Increase collaboration and teamwork across shifts, departments or locations