At Gray Matter Systems, our goal is to transform operations and empower people. As digital transformations in every industry are underway, we partner with some of the largest companies in the world to help harness their data and use it to work smarter. After all, the industry is buzzing with talk of how to leverage the power of Big Data, the Internet of Things (IoT) and the Industrial Internet. We provide innovative, data-driven technology solutions for the industry’s most complex problems. Our customers lean on us to protect and connect their critical assets with their people so every operator is empowered to be the best operator.
And that’s where you come in.
Gray Matter is dedicated to create a team that has the best talent our industries have to offer. Our organizational cultures express a team-oriented environment, and encourages a successful future with vast learning opportunities. Our team understands that our core values are critical to our success and make our company stand above the rest. Accountability, Integrity, Respect, Innovation and Teamwork make up our DNA.
Everyday, our team is doing amazing things such as:
- Protecting the nation’s water supply
- Improving US manufacturing operations
- Monitoring the nation’s power and oil & gas production
- Keeping our critical infrastructure safe from cyber attacks
Can you see yourself doing this every day? Joining our team means being a part of a culture that lives by its core values. We’re making a difference every day.
We are looking for motivated leader to help us design, develop and operate our Managed Security Services as a compliment to our ongoing operations technology practices.
- Create a strategy for our Managed Security Services that ties into the professional service department goals as well as our company goals as a whole
- Develop and manage the Cyber Security team with pre-sales, project work, and customer satisfaction.
- Work with vendors to provide the most up to date products to our customers
- Effectively communicate risks to professional services and leadership teams for analysis of future products/projects.
- Review projects for profitability as well as need for scope changes with customer requests.
- Meet and exceed quota for product sales
- Work closely with customers to understand their network
- Run vulnerability scans and penetration testing
- Participate in design of customer solutions with emphasis on security
- Have expert understanding of all relevant compliances and issues (i.e. NERC CIP Compliance)
- Utilize cloaking (point to point tunnels) and intrusion detection to enhance cyber security (Wurldtech and Tempered Networks)
- Work to provide excellent incident remediation and disaster recovery where necessary
- Establish monitors for customer networks (i.e. VersionDog)
- Optimize network protocols
- Troubleshoot and support customers
- Benefits Include: Health, Dental, AFLAC, LTD, 401K, Immediate Vacation, Expense Reimbursement
- Positive work environment
- Salary based on work experience
- Strong leadership abilities
- Experience with PLC’s, SCADA, etc. and cyber security of industrial space
- Strong understanding of networking essentials and Microsoft Operating Systems
- A strong knowledge of current computer technology and TCP/IP configurations
- Strong familiarity of relevant compliances (i.e. NERC CIP Compliance)
- Knowledge of computer hardware and network components
- Advanced computer skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- First-rate decision making skills
- Ability to multitask
- Problem solving skills with unstructured information
- Strong ability to research
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or comparable
- 3-5 plus years of experience with specific experience in cyber security in industrial world
- Prior experience with Managed Security Services is a must
- Willing and able to travel