We’re looking for a proven sales leader in the Warrendale, PA, area who is accustomed to managing top talent and exceeding company goals!
At GrayMatter, our goal is to transform operations and empower people. As digital transformations in every industry are underway, we partner with some of the largest companies in the world to help harness their data and use it to work smarter. After all, the industry is buzzing with talk of how to leverage the power of Big Data, the Internet of Things (IoT) and the Industrial Internet. We provide innovative, data-driven technology solutions for the industry’s most complex problems. Our customers lean on us to protect and connect their critical assets with their people so every operator is empowered to be the best operator.
And that’s where you come in.
GrayMatter is dedicated to create a team that has the best talent our industries have to offer. Our organizational cultures express a team-oriented environment, and encourages a successful future with vast learning opportunities. Our team understands that our core values are critical to our success and make our company stand above the rest. Accountability, Integrity, Respect, Innovation and Teamwork make up our DNA.
Everyday, our team is doing amazing things such as:
- Protecting the nation’s water supply
- Improving US manufacturing operations
- Monitoring the nation’s power and oil & gas production
- Keeping our critical infrastructure safe from cyber attacks
Can you see yourself doing this every day? Joining our team means being a part of a culture that lives by its core values. We’re making a difference every day.
- Developing sales strategy to achieve organizational goals
- Manage sales team in your assigned vertical
- Provide support for sales team in lead generation, closing, and more
- Coordinating sales targets, action plans, and territories of individuals on your sales team
- Monitor the status of new and pipeline opportunities
- Developing long term customer relationships with top decision makers
- Working with existing and potential customers
- Maintaining and cultivating contacts with referral sources
- Assisting in generating solution architectures
- Acting on product advancements and market need
- Identifying and closing sales opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or comparable
- 5+ years’ experience in sales in the automation manufacturing industry.
- Proven Sales Leadership with at least 3 years experience
- Willing and able to travel
- Top tier sales and sales management skills
- Strong ability to mentor, coach and delegate
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from planning to closing
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Advanced computer skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- First-rate decision making skills
- Ability to multitask
- Problem solving skills with unstructured information
- Strong ability to research
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Benefits Include: Health, Dental, AFLAC, LTD, 401K, Immediate Vacation, Expense Reimbursement
- Positive work environment
- Team oriented
- Salary based on experience