The industry is in Transformation Mode.
The winners of its Industrial Revolution will master data and insights.
Digital Industrial Transformations are critical to the future of manufacturing, energy and utility companies and they’re underway right now. As the stakes get higher, it’s important to measure and share real results helping companies win.
Transform 2018 is GrayMatter’s annual conference held in Put-in-Bay, Ohio. The event is designed for professionals in all verticals who are passionate about operational technology and transforming into digital, industrial operations.
Register before June 8, 2018 to lock in Early Bird prices.
2018 Keynote: Innovation Meets Industrial Operations
Pete Votruba-Drzal, Global Director for Mobility at PPG
Pete is the Global Director for Mobility at PPG and works at the interface between IoT and materials as PPG transforms from an industrial manufacturer to an innovative technology company.
PPG and the University of Michigan are partnering up to test coatings for autonomous vehicles. PPG is developing coatings to improve functionality and enable broad deployment of autonomous vehicles. Examples are an exterior that enhances vehicle visibility to radar and light detection and ranging, and easy-to-clean coatings to help prevent obstruction of sensors.
“Specialized coatings will play an integral role in the development of safe and reliable driverless vehicles,” said Gary Danowski, PPG vice president of automotive OEM coatings, in a statement. “We are enthusiastic about this partnership and are always actively seeking additional R&D partners as we continue to explore new possibilities in emerging vehicle technologies.” Read More.
Register before June 8 to lock in Early Bird prices.
Please note: pricing is for OEM/end users only. Contact us for vendor or systems integrator pricing.
- Select the correct quantity of attendees under “Attendee Fee”
- Select the correct quantity of hotel rooms needed under “Hotel Room Fee”
- Click “Order Now” at the bottom of the form, you will be directed to EventBrite to complete registration
- Pay by credit card or to pay by check, choose the “Show other payment options” option below the pay now button and click “Pay offline”
- For any additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 412-741-2410×30
Put-in-Bay Resort & Conference Center
439 Lorain Ave.
Put-in-Bay, OH 43456