Whether your HMI/SCADA is small or large, you can improve your communication, team knowledge and responses, uptime, and efficiency based on these best practices from real super-sized systems operating today.
Watch this one-hour webinar featuring James Gillespie, CEO of Gray Matter Systems, Gimmi Filice, manager of HMI/SCADA software of GE, Corey Stefanczak, solution architect for Leidos Engineering, and Automation World moderator, Aaron Hand.
What You’ll Learn
- Get connected for agility — with examples from San Diego International Airport and other major HMI/SCADA users
- Deliver one view to team members, anywhere
- Structure your data for increased intelligence
- Eliminate unplanned downtime in critical operations
- Increase collaboration and teamwork across shifts, departments or locations
[cta custom_head=”Watch On-Demand” webinar=”yes” follow=”http://graymattersystems.com/on-demand-webinar-super-hmiscada-learning-from-large-systems/”]