Are you ready to contribute to a fast growing organization that can utilize your skills? We are looking for a Business Development Executive in Warrendale, PA.
At Gray Matter Systems, our goal is to transform operations and empower people. As digital transformations in every industry are underway, we partner with some of the largest companies in the world to help harness their data and use it to work smarter. After all, the industry is buzzing with talk of how to leverage the power of Big Data, the Internet of Things (IoT) and the Industrial Internet. We provide innovative, data-driven technology solutions for the industry’s most complex problems. Our customers lean on us to protect and connect their critical assets with their people so every operator is empowered to be the best operator.
And that’s where you come in.
Gray Matter is dedicated to create a team that has the best talent our industries have to offer. Our organizational cultures express a team-oriented environment, and encourages a successful future with vast learning opportunities. Our team understands that our core values are critical to our success and make our company stand above the rest. Accountability, Integrity, Respect, Innovation and Teamwork make up our DNA.
Everyday, our team is doing amazing things such as:
- Protecting the nation’s water supply
- Improving US manufacturing operations
- Monitoring the nation’s power and oil & gas production
- Keeping our critical infrastructure safe from cyber attacks
Can you see yourself doing this every day? Joining our team means being a part of a culture that lives by its core values. We’re making a difference every day.
- Research high level executives to call in in large Fortune 500 corporations
- Make cold calls to C-level executives
- Identifying sales opportunities
- Develop “approach call” scripts
- Coordinate meetings with executives and outside sales team
- Execute “calling campaigns” from leads from events, meetings, etc.
- Review product offering to set a meeting
- Work closely with team, specifically outside sales, in various aspects as needed
- Assist company in developing long-term customer relationships
- Identify business leads
- Benefits Include: Health, Dental, AFLAC, LTD, 401K, Immediate Vacation, Expense Reimbursement
- Positive work environment
- Salary based on work experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- First-rate decision making skills
- Ability to multitask
- Problem Solving skills with unstructured information
- Strong ability to research
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Willing and able to travel