Whether you’re in the oil and gas, water/wastewater or manufacturing industry, reducing maintenance costs and equipment downtime is critical for keeping operations running smoothly.
GrayMatter is proud to represent Bently Nevada System 1 from GE Oil and Gas, a patented condition monitoring software solutions for real-time optimization of equipment and selected processes, condition monitoring, and event diagnostics.
These solutions come in the form of sensors, systems, and machinery vibration monitors which let you assess mechanical condition of rotating equipment found in machinery-intensive industries such as oil and gas production, hydrocarbon processing, electric power generation, pulp & paper, water and wastewater treatment, mining and the like.
- Sophisticated alarm management
- Configurable data acquisition and storage resolution
- Powerful analytic and diagnostic capabilities
- Support for Virtual Private Network (VPN) technologies
- Fully customizable displays
- Enhanced IT management and support capabilities
- One database
- Highly scalable
- One user interface
- Root cause analysis
- Increased safety
- Improved reliability and availability
- Optimized maintenance costs
- Lower energy costs
- Increased thermal efficiency/optimized heat rate
- Move data, not people
- Easier collaboration
- Faster response, reduced human variance
System 1 Applications & Extensions
See your instrument health – from the machine to fleet levels – in a single, secure web-based dashboard with System 1® Fleet Management. Fleet Management brings increased accessibility, usability, and capability to the System 1 suite of tools and allows customers to get the maximum value out of System 1.
- Increased accessibility, usability and capability with your condition monitoring software
- Access to critical information from System 1 via web browser, enabling maximum value from your System 1 investment
- Cyber secure connectivity
- Scalable architecture connecting System 1 enterprises from multiple locations into a single dashboard
- Simple navigation and setup Use of analytics to calculate machine health and instrument health
- A “list view” summary of all instruments based on health
- Easy-to-use alarm and event list, including supporting evidence
Bently Performance Software
This software product extends the functionality of System 1® to include online thermodynamic performance monitoring of machinery. By integrating with the System 1 database and display modules, Bently PERFORMANCE™ provides comprehensive information on the condition of machines in combined mechanical and thermodynamic formats.
Effective performance management of machinery assets requires a carefully designed system that combines high quality software and system engineering – from sensors to the thermodynamic calculations that provide performance information. This solution provides all of the extra engineering required to ensure that the available thermodynamic performance information meets stringent requirements for accuracy and repeatability.
System 1 Predictive Emissions Monitoring System (PEMS)
The System 1® Predictive Emissions Monitoring System (PEMS) offered as part of GE’s Bently Nevada product suite can predict the level of stack emissions generated by combustion equipment (typically gas turbines) based on ambient conditions, fuel composition and machine operating conditions while taking into account real time degradations.
Emissions models are developed using GE’s knowledge of aeroderivative and industrial gas turbines combining fundamental physics and real emissions test data. The resulting model can be tuned using periodic data from temporarily installed emissions monitoring system for continued or improved accuracy.
System 1 Decision Support
Decision Support Studio enables users to embed years of knowledge into a usable format of rules that can be broadly applied across a business in a repeatable and manageable process. The System 1 software platform now comes with core Decision Support capability with the ability to write basic rules with parametric calculations using RuleDesk Lite*. Decision Support Studio expands the rule-writing capability using RuleDesk Pro* to include dynamic data, more complex functions and added security and testing capabilities.
RulePaks provide the following benefits:
- Maximize plant availability
- Optimize plant maintainability
- Mitigate Operational Risks
- Rapid application of expertise from outside your business
- Asset life extension
RulePaks have the following capabilities:
- Configurable advisories
- Robust IT security
- Easy plug-in to System 1 platform
- RulePaks can be deployed across your business
- Can drive user notifications with Actionable Information